These days the popularity for non-invasive treatments has never been more in demand, and injectable facial procedures like botox and dermal fillers, and body contouring treatments like vaser lipo, have never been more popular or more accessible. https://lipofreeze2u.co.uk/non-surgical-face-lift/
Lots of people are seeking non-invasive facial rejuvenation treatments such as:
- Botox – Facial lines can make you look tired, but botox injections can relax the face, making you look younger and more rested. Botox reduces the lines and wrinkles of the face, the wrinkles between the brows, lines and creases on the forehead, crows-feet, bunny lines, smoker’s lines around the mouth and unsightly neck bands.
- Chemical Peels – These are great treatments for skin imperfections, such as acne, mild scarring and signs of ageing. Chemical peels can improve the skin by stimulating new cell growth and collagen production to effectively reveal younger, fresher looking skin underneath.
- Microdermabrasion – This is a relatively gentle treatment that we can use on the face, neck, hands or body to rejuvenate and improve skin quality, colour and tone. The practitioner will exfoliate the chosen area by applying a fine mist of crystals which will gently dislodge dead and dull cells from the upper layer of the skin, whilst a vacuum suction simultaneously removes the crystals and dead cells. Microdermabrasion is safe for all skin types, has very little risk for side effects, and needs no downtime.
- Dermal Fillers – Cosmetic clinics use fillers to combat volume loss on the cheeks and the tear troughs under the eyes. They also help to reduce fine facial lines and creases, making the skin look smooth and supple. As we age, our face will naturally lose subcutaneous fat, causing the facial muscles to work closer to the surface of the skin, making smile lines and lip creases look more obvious.
- Lips – Lip enhancement involves placing the dermal filler over the borders of the lips and lip augmentation places the filler into the body of the lip. Lip augmentation improves the volume, structure and shape of the lips and can also reduce fine lines around the lips. Combining both treatments means a balanced look can easily be obtained.
- Vaser Lipo – Vaser can remove unwanted fat from stubborn areas, resulting in a smoother and slimmer silhouette. It’s ideal for treating love handles, rolls of fat around the bra line, tummy, thighs and even delicate areas such as the arms and under the chin. On men, it’s very popular for taking away unwanted fat on the chest area, known as man boobs.
Cosmetic clinics can offer face and body treatments using botox, lip augmentation, rhinoplasty (nose reshaping) PDO thread lifts, chemical peels and vaser lipo. Cosmetic treatments are now more popular than ever, with lots of celebrities bringing awareness about cosmetic treatments to the people. Non-surgical treatments are achieving impressive results with minimal down time.